Attention volunteers! We are still looking for Front of House volunteers for our next Mainstage production, The Miracle Worker, which opens this Thursday May 16.
We need helpers for concessions, will call, ticket takers, ushers, and to work the fundraising table. We’d also like to encourage our house volunteers to get into the spirit of things, if you feel like it, and dress to fit the show.
This show has a pre-recorded curtain speech, so no public speaking is required.
Volunteers need to be at the theatre 1 hour prior to showtime. College students, this is a great way to get to see the show for free!
If you think you could work one of the performances below, or several, please email Caroline Sturtz or call 850-224-8474.
- Thursday, May 16th - 8pm Performance
- Friday, May 17th – 8pm Performance
- Saturday, May 18th – 8pm Performance
- Friday, May 24th – 8pm Performance
- Saturday, May 25th – 8pm Performance
- Friday, May 31st – 8pm Performance
- Saturday, June 1st - 8pm Performance